Chinese Human Resource Management Association
4F, No. 163, Sec.
1, Keelung Rd., Taipei,
TEL : 886-2-27681-000
FAX : 886-2-27697788
CHRMA (the Association) was established in January 1992 as a nationwide non-profit organization comprised primarily of HR professionals. CHRMA is the most representative and largest leading organization in the field of human resources management and development in Taiwan. The Association now has around 1,200 members among which 70% of the members are from local companies and the remaining 30% are with multinational companies. CHRMA is devoted to promote the professionalism of HRM & HRD in the country.
The members of the Asia Pacific Federation of Human Resource Management (APFHRM) meet regularly to share ideas, perspectives and information relating to the practice of HR in the Asia Pacific region and their individual institutes. Below are the country reports for Taiwan.
Delegation participate SHRM 2013 Annual Conference & Exposition in June 2013.
SHRM/ASTD Annual Conference Sharing in June & July 2013 country wide.
Monthly e-Newsletter provides to membership and non-membership subscribers.